Assistant Buyer Resume Sample
The combined resume format combines the elements of the reverse chronological resume and functional resume types. This increasingly popular resume format is the most flexible, allowing you to highlight those sections of your resume that are most relevant to your career objective. Check the combined resume advantages & disadvantages.
THE ASSISTANT BUYER RESUME SAMPLE PROVIDES STYLISTIC IDEAS THAT YOU MAY USE IN YOUR RESUME
City, ST ZipCode, Country
Marketing professional with a record of top performance and the proven ability to design and deliver diversified, comprehensive, highly successful marketing initiatives to create demand for new products/services/goods, to identify and target niche markets, and to consistently deliver outstanding results.
• Exceptional work ethic, and commitment to organizational objectives; consistently seeks challenges in both personal and vocational pursuits.
Creative marketing and public relations planning and execution ability to envision innovative and effective sales, marketing, and public relations programs, then develop strategies and follow-through on all details to ensure successful implementation.
Sales - proficient in all stages of the sales process - talent for honing in on real motivations - proven ability to develop new business and to build and maintain positive customer relationships.
Reed Fashions, Orlando, FL
2001 - Present
|Assistant Buyer / Sales Consultant|
|• Spearheaded marketing strategy for the company's trade-show activity throughout a five-state area. Designed booth and direct vendors in the creation of display materials; oversaw booth set-up and merchandise display.
• Traveled to market and reviewed a wide range of designs, selected the best combination of styles, quality, price, and ongoing availability of casual and colour clothing and accessory items.
• Provided on-call clothing and accessory consultation for personal shopper customers.
• Developed new accounts, generated growth and profitability, adapt to changing circumstances with innovative sales strategies.
Maxwell Merchandising, Orlando, FL
2000 - 2001
|• Assumed responsibilities of day-to-day operations of this speciality gift shop in absence of the owner.
• Assisted owner and customers in the selection of speciality and seasonal gift items.
• Effectively displayed merchandise that is eye-appealing to the customer.
Manning Medical Group, Miami, FL
1998 - 2000
|Special Event Coordinator|
|• Recruited to create and coordinate an "Open House" along with marketing strategies to introduce the company's product and services to the Miami medical market.
• Conducted a needs assessment and developed an extensive invitation list of medical practitioners and medical facility administrators throughout the area.
• Selected and coordinated logistics, catering, flowers, and all other necessary arrangements.
|KEY AREAS OF STRENGTH|
|• Customer Service and Quality Assurance||• Business Analysis and Planning|
|• Public Relations Management||• Event Coordination and Management|
|• Marketing and Advertising Campaigns||• Multimedia Communications|
|• Project Planning and Execution||• Customer Relations and Retention|
|COMMUNITY AND VOLUNTEER INVOLVEMENT|
|JUNIOR LEAGUE OF JACKSONVILLE
Public Relations Committee
Use the Country Job Search or Job Search in Country job search engines!
Remember that your resume must be targeted, scannable and generate hits. If you have difficulty with your resume writing instead of staring at a blank piece of paper, use resume samples and resume templates.
Most recruiters expect to receive a cover letter together with your CV or resume. So, prepare a cover letter convincing the reader why you are the best candidate for the interview using cover letter writing tips.
Other Assistant Buyer Resume Sample Info
To be successful in your country job search and getting the jobs you want, you need to prepare a cover letter and CV or resume which you must email instantly to the prospective employers selected during a job search.
When you receive an invitation to the interview, you may apply for a visa and work permit. Then prepare yourself for a job interview and take a look at typical job interview questions, job interview tips and other job search skills.
Follow up the job interview with a thank you letter. Employers regard this as an indication of your final interest in the position.
Good luck with the Assistant Buyer resume sample.