CV & Resume Distribution
Why I should distribute my resume or CV?
By distributing your resume or CV:
- You reach thousand of employers, job recruiters and executive headhunters, so they can find for you the jobs, careers or employment in the USA, Canada or overseas,
- You target your job search by selecting work locations and industry classifications so that your CV or resume go only to these recruiters who are seeking candidates with your qualifications and each email will be personalized for you by addressing it to the company name and a real person name and/or title,
- You enter into a hidden job market,
- You get recruiters who know where jobs are,
- You do NOT have to be limited to positions open at the moment, since most employers and recruiters will keep your resume live on file for six to twelve months,
- You save time, leaving you to focus your effort elsewhere,
- You save money:
- Postage alone for 100 resumes in large envelopes – how much would it cost?
- This does not include the cost of expensive stationery and the time necessary for researching companies looking for you, printing etc.
- You make money by starting your new job earlier,
- You are not limited to a one-page resume,
- You can develop workable leads through the contacts that call you,
- You give yourself new employment opportunities to explore,
- You discover whether you are earning what you really deserve.
Check the spelling and grammar of your resume or CV. Use the word processor’s spell and grammar checker. If you are not confident of your ability to detect grammatical, punctuation and usage errors in English or other language or if you need help in organizing your resume, bring it to a professional for assistance.
You may run your job search right now, but when you find some suitable jobs you must apply immediately with your current CV or resume and cover letter.
Remember that your CV/resume must be targeted, scannable and generate hits. If you have difficulty with your CV writing or resume writing instead of staring at a blank piece of paper, use CV samples and CV templates, resume samples and resume templates.
Most recruiters expect to receive a cover letter together with your CV or resume. So, prepare a cover letter convincing the reader why you are the best candidate for the interview using cover letter writing tips.
When your job application consisting of your job cover letter and resume or CV is completed you are ready to submit your resume to employers and Job recruiters in places where you want to work.
When a potential employer invites you for an interview, you need to prepare yourself to win the interview and get the job you want.
Other CV & Resume Distribution Info
In addition, on job search, visas, work permits, cover letters, CVs & resumes, job interviews and dress codes pages, you will find very useful tips for many different countries.
Follow up the job interview with a thank you letter. Employers regard this as an indication of your strong interest in the position.
Good luck with your CV & resume distribution.