The best-written CV based on CV samples is worthless if no one sees it!
Functional CV Samples
THE FUNCTIONAL CV SAMPLES PROVIDE STYLISTIC IDEAS THAT YOU MAY USE IN YOUR CV
City, ST ZipCode
SUMMARY OF QUALIFICATIONS
Extensive and diverse health care experience in both acute care and research hospital settings. Knowledgeable of current regulatory standards, biomedical technology, and medico-legal considerations. Strong background in designing, implementing and directing patient care programs. Experience with hospital information systems.
- Administered all operations for in-patient and ambulatory patient care units.
- Managed unusual incidents related to personnel functions and medical care.
- Acted as liaison between medical and nursing staffs.
- Supervised two to four para-professionals.
- Participated in auditing medical records for compliance with accreditation standards.
- Administered in-service educational programs.
- Collected data for research studies and protocols.
- Incorporated findings into clinical applications.
- Collaborated in the development of clinical investigations.
- Assessed, planned, implemented, and evaluated holistic care for diverse patient populations.
- Designed, administered and directed teaching programs.
- Worked extensively with biomedical technology.
Master of Health Services Administration, The George Washington University, Washington, DC, January 1987.
BS in Nursing, Hampton Institute, Hampton, VA, May 1976.
The National Institutes of Health, Warren Grant Magnuson Clinical Center, Bethesda, MD, Clinical Nurse (May 1980-present).
Michael Reeves Medical Center, Chicago, IL, Staff Nurse (May 1979-April 1980).
University of Chicago Medical Center, Chicago, IL, Staff Nurse (September 1976-May 1979).
Member, The George Washington University Health Services Administration
Associate, American College of Hospital Administrators Association.
Check the spelling and grammar of your CV using the functional CV samples. Use the word processor's spell and grammar checker. If you are not confident of your ability to detect grammatical, punctuation and usage errors in English or other language or if you need help in organizing your job application, CV or cover letter send it to a professional for assistance.
- "fill in the blanks" resume writing software.
Most recruiters expect to receive a cover letter together with your CV.
So, prepare a cover letter convincing the reader why you are the best candidate for the interview.
If you have difficulty with your cover letter writing use one of these:
Other Functional CV Samples Info
To be successful in your country job search and getting the jobs you want, you need to prepare a cover letter and CV or resume which you must email instantly to the prospective employers selected during a job search.
When you receive an invitation to the interview, you may apply for a visa and work permit. Then prepare yourself and take a look at the dress code because how you dress is one of the most important attributes in being hired.
Good luck with your functional CV samples!