Email CV or Resume to Employers and Job Recruiters
By arriving on this page, you are taking the first step in the search for a job, career, employment or work.
Because we know that the job search is a full-time job without pay, we made this stressful task as easy as possible for you.
Why I should email a CV or resume?
By emailing your CV or resume:
- You reach thousand of employers, job recruiters and executive headhunters, so they can find for you international jobs, careers or employment in the USA, Canada or overseas,
- You target your job search by selecting work locations and industry classifications so that your CV or resume go only to these recruiters who are seeking candidates with your qualifications and each email will be personalized for you by addressing it to the company name and a real person name and/or title,
- You enter into a hidden job market,
- You get recruiters who know where jobs are,
- You do NOT have to be limited to positions open at the moment, since most employers and recruiters will keep your CV or resume live on file for six to twelve months,
- You save time, leaving you to focus your effort elsewhere,
- You save money:
- Postage alone for 100 CVs or resumes in large envelopes - how much would it cost?
- This does not include the cost of expensive stationery and the time necessary for researching companies looking for you, printing etc.
- You make money by starting your new job earlier,
- You are not limited to a one-page CV or resume,
- You can develop workable leads through the contacts that call you,
- You give yourself new employment opportunities to explore,
- You discover whether you are earning what you really deserve.
Remember that your CV/resume must be targeted, scannable and generate hits. If you have difficulty with your CV writing or resume writing instead of staring at a blank piece of paper, use CV samples and CV templates, resume samples and resume templates.
Most recruiters expect to receive a cover letter together with your CV or resume. So, prepare a cover letter convincing the reader why you are the best candidate for the interview using cover letter writing tips.
Other Email CV or Resume Info
Email CV or resume and good luck with your job search!