The best-written thank you letters are worthless if no one sees them!
Thank You Letters
Now is a time for “Thank you letters”
- Use the thank you letters to express appreciation and strengthen your candidacy.
- You should send them to everyone that helps you in any way.
- When sending after a job interview, you should mail them within 24 hours to each person that interviewed you.
- Be sure to reaffirm your interest in the position and to cite additional qualifications you may not cite during the interview.
- You may also wish to clarify information that may not have been positively conveyed.
Do not forget to send thank you letters to people who granted you informational interviews or provided job references.
The interview thank you letter template can be handy too.
Check the spelling and grammar of your thank you letters. Use the word processor's spell and grammar checker. If you are not confident of your ability to detect grammatical, punctuation and usage errors in English or other language or if you need help in organizing your thank you letters, send them to a professional for assistance.
Remember that your CV/resume must be targeted, scannable and generate hits. If you have difficulty with your CV writing or resume writing instead of staring at a blank piece of paper, use CV samples and CV templates, resume samples and resume templates.
Most recruiters expect to receive a cover letter together with your CV or resume. So, prepare a cover letter convincing the reader why you are the best candidate for the interview using cover letter writing tips.
Other Thank You Letters Info
Now to finalize your Thank You Letters topic, if you have a visa & work permit and if your cover letter and CV or resume are ready, you may email them through the CV & resume distribution services to employers and job recruiters worldwide. Take a look at the dress code and start preparing for a job interview.
In addition, on the info, job search, cover letter, CV & resume and job interview and dress codes pages, you will find many useful tips for overseas jobs seekers.
Good luck with your thank you letters!