Financial Human Resources Director Resume Sample
The functional resume format (skill based resume), highlights the skills and accomplishments developed through work, academic and community experiences, and hide carrier changes and irregularities in work history. Your skills and potential can be stressed and lack of experience or possible gaps in work history de-emphasized. Check the functional resume advantages & disadvantages.
In addition, you may search for resume samples by industry or by career situation and enhance your resume with keywords by industry.
THE FINANCIAL HUMAN RESOURCES DIRECTOR RESUME SAMPLE PROVIDES STYLISTIC IDEAS THAT YOU MAY USE IN YOUR RESUME
City, ST ZipCode, Country
|Executive Leadership – Strategic Business Planning Experience in financial and strategic planning, M&A, business development, project supervision, organizational development, accounting and customer service in the utility industries. Duties included staff development, labour relations, operations, quality assurance, facility utilization/expansion, legal/regulatory relations, public relations, risk management, compensation planning, and fund development. Supervised mergers and acquisitions, turnarounds, and explosive growth phases.|
|CREDENTIALS AND OBJECTIVE|
|Awarded a Bachelor of Science degree in Accounting from Alaska University. Professional training obtained in the Executive Development Programs from the University of Alaska and Anchorage College. Seeking a position as Chief Operations Officer, Vice President of Human Resources, or Director of Business Development.|
|• Managed a $70M executive termination program following the major merger and due diligence process.|
• Designed and managed a voluntary workforce reduction program offered to over 640 personnel.
• Senior-level finance and human resource responsibilities included $525M pension, benefit, and 401K plans.
• Served as a key liaison between the union workforce and executive management to resolve contract disputes, policy issues, compensation negotiations, and organizational restructuring for a company with over 2000 employees.
• Provided multiple layers of leadership in capital financing, fund management, tax issues, due diligence and contract validation following M&A’s.
• Participated in change management strategies which justified the need to bring previously retained legal counsel in the house to establish a new division for risk, compliance, and legal support.
• Developed strategic investment initiatives that achieved 100% return over 48 months, these investment strategies infused the organization with fluid capital, improving the position for low-risk expansion efforts.
Industrial Development Corporation, Anchorage, AK
1978 – Present
Served in the following roles:
Vice President of Human Resources
Assistant Corporate Secretary/Assistant Treasurer
Director of Tax and Accounting Services
Goldman and Frank Consulting
1975 – 1978
|Senior Tax Accountant|
Performed duties of Senior Tax Accountant and Staff Accountant.
Remember that your CV/resume must be targeted, scannable and generate hits. If you have difficulty with your CV writing or resume writing instead of staring at a blank piece of paper, use CV samples and CV templates, resume samples and resume templates.
Most recruiters expect to receive a cover letter together with your CV or resume. So, prepare a cover letter convincing the reader why you are the best candidate for the interview using cover letter writing tips.
Other Financial Human Resources Director Resume Sample Info
If your cover letter and resume are ready, you may email your Financial Human Resources Director resume through an international job search to job recruiters worldwide.
To be successful in your country job search and get the jobs you want, you need to prepare a cover letter and CV or resume which you must email instantly to the prospective employers selected during a job search.
When you receive an invitation to the interview, you may apply for a visa and work permit. Then prepare yourself for a job interview and take a look at typical job interview questions, job interview tips and other job search skills.
Check the job interview dos & don’ts and other job search skills pages. Find out why people are not hired for available jobs.
Follow up the job interview with a thank you letter. Employers regard this as an indication of your final interest in the position.
In addition, on job search, visas, work permits, cover letters, CV & resume, job interview and dress codes pages, you can find tips for many different countries.
Good luck with the Financial Human Resources Director resume sample.