Instructional Technologist Resume Sample
The functional resume format (skill based resume), highlights the skills and accomplishments developed through work, academic and community experiences, and hide carrier changes and irregularities in work history. Your skills and potential can be stressed and lack of experience or possible gaps in work history de-emphasized. Check the functional resume advantages & disadvantages.
THE INSTRUCTIONAL TECHNOLOGIST RESUME SAMPLE PROVIDES STYLISTIC IDEAS THAT YOU MAY USE IN YOUR RESUME
|Human Affairs / Project Management Information Specialist with experience in developing, teaching, and leading. Supervise personnel, write grant proposals, coordinate logistics for large and small events, manage projects and budgets, and prepare annual program reports.|
Idaho State University
|Bachelor of Arts, Human Resource Development Training and Vocational Technical Education|
State of Idaho
Brigham Young University
• Director and Coordinator, Technology Conference (200 participants, K-12 Educator).
• Chairperson, Learning Consortium (made up of seven K-12 districts) responsible to implement consortium-wide technology initiatives.
• Chairperson, Technical College Technology Committee responsible to evaluate and award internal technology grants totalling approximately $40K per year.
• Conceptualized, developed, and provided Training Workshops in integrating technology into curriculum, presentations and fundamental training skills.
Technical College, Idaho Falls, Idaho
1996 - Present
Zane Data Services, Rigby, Idaho
1995 - 1996
Helix International, Idaho Falls, Idaho
1989 - 1995
|Technology Course Topics Developed and Taught|
Courses Currently Developing
Other Technology Skills
|• FastTrack to ColdFusion, (24 hours) PCI Systems, Layton, Utah.|
• ColdFusion Administrator (16 hours) PCI Systems, Layton, Utah.
• FirstClass Administration (40 hours) Dewberry Technologies, Fairfax, Virginia.
• Interleaf 5 Train the Trainer (40 hours), Interleaf, Inc., Seattle, Washington.
• Interleaf Advanced and LISP Coding (24 hours), Interleaf, Inc., Seattle, Washington.
• Interleaf 6 Train the Trainer (40 hours), Interleaf, Inc., Chicago, Illinois.
• Interleaf SGML (40 hours), Interleaf, Inc., Greenbelt, Maryland.
• FrameMaker Registered Trainer Certification (40 hours), Frame Technologies, San Jose, California.
• Novell Networking Technologies (40 hours), Computerland, Salt Lake City, Utah.
• SGML Fundamentals (40 hours), World Computing, Oakridge, Tennessee.
• Instructional Development, EG&G, Idaho Central Training, Idaho Falls, Idaho.
• Managing Interpersonal Relationships (24 hours), EG&G, Idaho Central Training, Idaho Falls, Idaho.
• Assistive Technology Standards and Services (32 hours), Conference Track, Los Angeles, California.
Use the Country Job Search or Job Search in Country job search engines!
Remember that your CV/resume must be targeted, scannable and generate hits. If you have difficulty with your CV writing or resume writing instead of staring at a blank piece of paper, use CV samples and CV templates, resume samples and resume templates.
Most recruiters expect to receive a cover letter together with your CV or resume. So, prepare a cover letter convincing the reader why you are the best candidate for the interview using cover letter writing tips.
Other Instructional Technologist Resume Sample Info
To be successful in your country job search and get the jobs you want, you need to prepare a cover letter and CV or resume which you must email instantly to the prospective employers selected during a job search.
When you receive an invitation to the interview, you may apply for a visa and work permit. Then prepare yourself for a job interview and take a look at typical job interview questions, job interview tips and other job search skills.
Follow up the job interview with a thank you letter. Employers regard this as an indication of your final interest in the position.
Good luck with the Instructional Technologist resume sample.