Human Rights Research Associate Resume Sample
The functional resume format (skill based resume), highlights the skills and accomplishments developed through work, academic and community experiences, and hide carrier changes and irregularities in work history. Your skills and potential can be stressed and lack of experience or possible gaps in work history de-emphasized. Check the functional resume advantages & disadvantages.
In addition, you may search for resume samples by industry or by career situation and enhance your resume with keywords by industry.
THE HUMAN RIGHTS RESEARCH ASSOCIATE RESUME SAMPLE PROVIDES STYLISTIC IDEAS THAT YOU MAY USE IN YOUR RESUME
City, ST ZipCode, Country
|Objective: Research Associate with Human Rights Watch or similar position.|
|Offering: B.A. in International Affairs with 5 years of relevant research experience and international personal background. Expertise in the international business protocol. Noted for dedication, linguistic skills, social conscience, and focus on a common goal. Exposure to Middle Eastern issues.|
|Special Skills: Fluent in English, Swedish, French, and Spanish; basic skills in Italian and German; currently studying Arabic. Advanced skills in MS Word and Excel, databases, Internet, and email.|
|B.A. DEGREE IN INTERNATIONAL AFFAIRS||AMERICAN UNIVERSITY OF PARIS|
|Magna Cum Laude – Honor Student||Paris, France – May 2000|
|SKILLS AND CONTRIBUTIONS|
|In-depth understanding of and passion for international affairs, both current and past. Cross-cultural verbal and written communication skills through living and working on different continents. |
- One of the three-people team establishing the Venezuelan promotional investment project – secured accounts with Fortune 500’s, managed a $55,000 budget, bookkeeping, correspondence, and project logistics.
- Established and leveraged Venezuelan government relationships to obtain vital data for investment reports.
|Consistent record of effectively analyzing, compiling, and synthesizing data into a written report. Proven record of big picture vision with the ability to outline necessary steps. |
- www.winne.com/Venezuela/ – site averages 500,000 hits on monthly basis.
- Conducted library and Internet research for UNESCO publication on the Middle East.
- Compiled database of information obtained from a wide variety of sources (Forbes and Brown Lloyd James).
- Delivered database for proposal regarding Global Aging problem, impressing the prospective client.
|Self-starter with a flexible and open-minded personality. Cross-level and cross-cultural rapport building skills, based on background and ability to improvise and use strategic communication techniques. |
- Public speaking and presentation experience; held press conferences and presented prospective Forbes investment report to 100+ local and international companies.
- Mediation and problem-solving skills; maintained team focus during foreign situation.
- PR experience; drafted press releases for Witness and marketing proposal for Debt Relief Organization, and obtained media coverage for AIDS issues related to debt relief, in conjunction with the 14th International AIDS Conference in Barcelona.
- BROWN LLOYD JAMES – New York, USA – Account Associate
- WITNESS – New York, USA – Research & PR Associate
- MOROCCO, AFRICA – Cultural Exploration
- FORBES, World Investment News – Caracas, Venezuela, Investor Relationship and Advertising Associate
- UNESCO – Paris, France –Research Assistant
|2000 to 2002|
2001 to 2002
2000 to 2001
Remember that your resume must be targeted, scannable and generate hits. If you have difficulty with your resume writing instead of staring at a blank piece of paper, use resume samples and resume templates.
Most recruiters expect to receive a cover letter together with your CV or resume. So, prepare a cover letter convincing the reader why you are the best candidate for the interview using cover letter writing tips.
Other Human Rights Research Associate Resume Sample Info
If your cover letter and resume are ready, you may email your Human Rights Research Associate resume through an international job search to job recruiters worldwide.
To be successful in your country job search and get the jobs you want, you need to prepare a cover letter and CV or resume which you must email instantly to the prospective employers selected during a job search.
When you receive an invitation to the interview, you may apply for a visa and work permit. Then prepare yourself for a job interview and take a look at typical job interview questions, job interview tips and other job search skills.
Check the job interview dos & don’ts and other job search skills pages. Find out why people are not hired for available jobs.
Follow up the job interview with a thank you letter. Employers regard this as an indication of your final interest in the position.
In addition, on job search, visas, work permits, cover letters, CV & resume, job interview and dress codes pages, you can find tips for many different countries.
Good luck with the Human Rights Research Associate resume sample.