Zonda is a trailblazer in the real estate industry, redefining the future of housing with a 2030 vision. Livabl.com is in the heart of the fast-growing real estate industry. We are seeking a Senior SEO Manager to join our team and help us achieve our mission of becoming the most comprehensive and robust resource for the latest new construction home, townhome, and condo development for sale in North America. We look for people who can grow, think, dream, and create. When you join our team, youll be in a unique position to make a positive impact with every project. Youll use your full range of skills to build great experiences and learn about the real estate industry, economics, and data.
The Senior SEO Manager is expected to work cross-functionally, finding opportunities to enhance our clients overall digital programs through SEO initiatives and complementary strategies with other services. Youll collaborate with experts in Paid Media, Analytics, Creative, Content and Web Development. Youll be the true face of SEO within the team and ultimately responsible for Livabls SEO programs. If you thrive in a dynamic work environment, are thrilled to operate at scale, and are excited about improving rank for thousands of terms, then this role might be for you! With such a large number of people finding us via search, this role offers huge responsibility, breadth of influence and impact.
- Define Livabl.coms SEO strategy and metrics
- Analyze data from organic search traffic to inform decisions about content creation, site structure changes, and off-site SEO efforts.
- Identify new and unique opportunities to increase Livabls transparency and traffic growth.
- Review technical SEO issues and recommend fixes to improve search engine ranking positions.
- Lead SEO experiments: Conduct experiments to test new SEO strategies and tactics and use data to inform future decisions.
- Build SEO reporting dashboards to track and effectively communicate performance of SEO initiatives to business partners.
- Perform technical SEO audits, investigate logs and make relevant recommendations.
- Conduct competitive analysis: Analyze competitors SEO strategies and tactics to identify opportunities for improvement and stay ahead of the competition.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams: Work with other teams such as content, design, and development to ensure that SEO best practices are integrated into their work.
Who you are:
- Bachelors degree in Engineering, Marketing, Analytics or another data-driven field.
- 3+ years of In house Enterprise SEO experience.
- A proven track record of growing rankings, traffic, and or revenue through SEO tactics and experimentation.
- Self-starter, collaborative teammate, curious and data driven
- Excellent organizational, prioritization and project management skills.
- Someone who has the love for learning and isnt hesitant with taking on challenges.
- Experience with SEO Tools & Platforms such as SEOClarity, SEMRush, Moz, Atarget=”_blank” hrefs, etc.
- Expert using GA4, Google Search Consol, and Bing Webmaster Tools
- Strong verbal and written communications skills
- Preferred experience with SQL
Why People Love Working Here
- We offer meaningful work and opportunities for career growth
- Competitive Salary
- Comprehensive benefits package (Medical, Dental, Vision)
- 100% Company paid Life Insurance, Long Term Disability, and Short-Term Disability coverage
- 401k with company match
- Paid vacation and general holidays
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Live Meditation Sessions
- Employee Recognition Platform
- Virtual Wellness Program
- Remote Work Environment and always will be!
- Visionary Leadership Team
Zonda exists to inform, advise, and connect the next generation of housing industry experts, leveraging the information, insights, and people that move the industry forward. Our proprietary research focuses on the most active new home markets in the country. In 2018 Zonda merged with Hanley Wood creating the residential home-building industrys most comprehensive source of data and insights. We are a national platform with a geographic coverage which spans coast to coast. Recent acquisitions in the UK and Canada continue to propel Zondas technology forward creating an industry standard of excellence across North America. Zonda will continue its position as the undisputed leading provider of data to the residential home-building industry and reshape the way new homes are built and sold.
Inclusion & Equal Opportunity Employment
Zonda (formerly Hanley Wood | Meyers Research) is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to diversity, inclusion & belonging. Here at Zonda, we are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States.