JOB SUMMARY: Digital Position is a fast paced, high energy marketing agency where our entire team works remotely. We’re seeking an entrepreneurial-minded SEO Account Lead to coordinate and implement search engine optimization programs for clients, develop strategies, run tests, analyze campaign results, implement optimizations, and provide day-to-day management. You’ll spend 20% of your time communicating with clients, 60% growing organic traffic for our clients, and 20% working to help grow Digital Position or assist with improving our process. A basic understanding of the conversion funnel and marketing best practices are required to succeed in this role.
- Day-to-day management of SEO Clients. Be familiar with all SEO clients, results and account details
- Assist SEO Specialists to carry out research tasks
- Delegate execution of SEO strategies to content writers, developers, and specialists
- Collaborate on an up-to-date search marketing strategy based upon client objectives while making recommendations for how best to meet and exceed client needs.
- Monthly Reporting to clients and SEO Manager on KPI’s and web analytics
- Study industry trends and changes in the search landscape. This includes assessing impact of changes to our clients and developing strategies in response to industry updates.
- Help team develop and execute project plans that can be automated for scalability
- New Business Account Audits & Presentations, Scoping and Upsell Opportunities
- In-depth keyword & competitive research with an understanding of how to translate opportunities into action.
- Oversight of execution projects to ensure SEO best practices are being met.
- Analyze & interpret results for the clients with steps needed for continuous improvement
- Work with other members of the team to ensure the SEO strategy complements and amplifies all marketing initiatives
- Collaborating with the PPC team to share knowledge across departments
EXPERIENCE: 1-2 years of experience in:
- Managing or evaluating SEO for websites
- Google’s Webmaster Guidelines & how reality differs from them
- Researching Keywords (SEMRush)
- Google Analytics
- Microsoft Excel
- Google Search Console / Bing Webmasters
- Google Business
- Positive & motivated to grow
- The ability to self-manage time (remote) and adapt to changing environments
- Google Analytics Certification preferred
- Basic expertise in Microsoft Excel (pivot tables, vlookups)
- Highly organized with the ability to work on divergent brands and projects
- Strong math and analytical skills