We are looking for an SEO Specialist obsessed with ensuring SEO basics are impeccable and who has mad skills in updating and optimizing on-site SEO.
Minimum requirements include experience with:
Title Tags and Meta Descriptions:
- Optimizing title tags and meta descriptions for improved search engine visibility and to enhance click-through rates and user engagement.
On-site Linking/Anchor Text:
- Updating on-page linking to improve SEO and enhance user experience.
- Optimizing anchor text to boost page authority and overall site rank.
- Reviewing and updating headers for optimal SEO and user experience.
- Making minor content updates to align with SEO strategies and goals.
- Strong experience in on-page SEO with a proven track record of improving organic search performance.
- Strong proficiency in WordPress
- Solid understanding of SEO for local visibility
- Experience with SEO tools, such as BrightEdge, ahrefs, and Yext
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills with a data-driven approach to decision-making.
- Strong communication and collaboration skills.
Preferred (But Not Required) Qualifications
- Experience in the legal industry, demonstrating an understanding of industry-specific language, SEO challenges, and opportunities.
- Experience with Google Suite tools, such as GA4, Google Tag Manager, and Google Search Console.
- Basic experience with HTML and schema markup-related on-page optimizations.