We are a small, 2-person digital marketing agency looking for someone to help with SEO strategy and implementation for multiple clients. This is a fully remote position. We estimate a need for 8-10 hours per week in this role, with the possibility of more hours based on client growth.
As the SEO Strategist, you will work with our team and our clients to keep SEO programs on track and recommend new and/or changes to strategy over time. We see this role being 50% analysis, planning, communicating, and reporting on strategy and results, and 50% on actual implementation of SEO tactics, such as editing on-site copy or optimizing a Google Business Profile.
- 2-4 years experience creating and implementing SEO strategies (agency/freelance preferred, but in-house counts too!)
- Firm understanding of general SEO best practices
- Ability to clearly communicate why a particular strategy is useful or not useful for a given website
- Familiarity with common CMS platforms, such as WordPress, Shopify and Wix
- Familiarity with popular SEO research tools
- Proficiency with Excel/Google Sheets
- Experience with Google Data Studio/Looker Studio