Marketing Representative Resume Sample
This reverse chronological resume format lists job experience starting with your most recent position and ending with your first job. Is widely accepted and is applicable to most job seekers. The reverse chronological order resumes are easy to read and can highlight career growth.
This format suit those whose career goals are clearly defined and whose job objectives align with their work history. Check the reverse chronological resume advantages & disadvantages. The reverse chronological order resume format is preferred by most job recruiters.
THE MARKETING REPRESENTATIVE RESUME SAMPLE PROVIDES STYLISTIC IDEAS THAT YOU MAY USE IN YOUR RESUME
City, ST ZipCode, Country
|• Sales professional accustomed to meeting and exceeding expectations, goals and quotas. |
• Consistently recognized for meeting sales quotas by receiving many "Top Sales Associate" awards.
• Creative developer of innovative marketing and advertising programs proved to generate impressive results.
• Accomplished communicator, able to disseminate ideas and information and generate action through all levels of organizations.
• Client-oriented, with the ability to develop lasting relationships with new and existing customers through careful listening skills, attention to detail, and providing service beyond expectation.
• Natural leader and teacher, with the capacity to train, develop and motivate diverse individuals toward accomplishing common goals.
Doyle and Associates, Jacksonville, FL
2000 - Present
|SALES / MARKETING REPRESENTATIVE|
|• Performed sales and developed strategic marketing campaigns.|
• Coordinated and implemented all-encompassing event planning and logistics.
• Developed and maintained client relations.
Jaybird Sporting Goods, Jacksonville, FL
1996 - 2000
|• Developed a loyal customer base and increased sales volume through personal attention to the customer:|
- Maintained detailed record of individual customers' buying habits and preferences.
- Contacted customers to notify them of special sales and new merchandise shipments.
- Sent thank-you notes for patronage, and cards on special occasions.
• Acquired expertise in customer service and "closing the sale."
• Consistently exceeded sales goals, receiving 10 "Top Sales Associate" awards.
• Successfully completed a 2-day sales training orientation.
Helix Dance Company, Tallahassee, FL
1986 - 1996
|OWNER / MANAGER|
|• Choreographed and taught acrobat, tap, jazz, ballet and aerobic classes to 200 students (15 classes per week) ranging from three years to twenty-one years.|
• Compiled and authored monthly newsletters for students.
• Designed and created entire content, photo and ad layout and design for annual dance review magazines.
• Coordinated and staged annual dance reviews which included props, music, lighting, costume design, ticket design, selling ads, scheduling and presentations.
• Danced professionally on the road and in other countries which added to the promotion of business and increased student enrollment.
• Attended two national dance conventions per year.
Hanna Barbera, Mexico City, Mexico
1980 - 1986
|DANCER / PERFORMER / GYMNAST|
|"YABBA DABBA DOO"|
• Traveled with a dance company for performances in Europe, South Africa, and Asia.
University of Florida, Tallahassee, FL
|B.A., HUMAN RESOURCES|
|GPA: 3.5, • Dean's List, All Semesters|
Use the Country Job Search or Job Search in Country job search engines!
Remember that your resume must be targeted, scannable and generate hits. If you have difficulty with your resume writing instead of staring at a blank piece of paper, use resume samples and resume templates.
Most recruiters expect to receive a cover letter together with your CV or resume. So, prepare a cover letter convincing the reader why you are the best candidate for the interview using cover letter writing tips.
Other Marketing Representative Resume Sample Info
To be successful in your country job search and get the jobs you want, you need to prepare a cover letter and CV or resume which you must email instantly to the prospective employers selected during a job search.
When you receive an invitation to the interview, you may apply for a visa and work permit. Then prepare yourself for a job interview and take a look at typical job interview questions, job interview tips and other job search skills.
Follow up the job interview with a thank you letter. Employers regard this as an indication of your final interest in the position.
Good luck with the Marketing Representative resume sample.