Products Manager Resume Sample
This reverse chronological resume format lists job experience starting with your most recent position and ending with your first job. Is widely accepted and is applicable to most job seekers. The reverse chronological order resumes are easy to read and can highlight career growth.
This format suit those whose career goals are clearly defined and whose job objectives align with their work history. Check the reverse chronological resume advantages & disadvantages. The reverse chronological order resume format is preferred by most job recruiters.
THE PRODUCTS MANAGER RESUME SAMPLE PROVIDES STYLISTIC IDEAS THAT YOU MAY USE IN YOUR RESUME
City, ST ZipCode, Country
|Product Manager with five years of experience in product design, development, and project management, plus eight years of marketing experience. Background includes developing the concept, designing the product, coordinating various support functions, conducting strategic marketing services to determine distribution/price/promotions, overseeing internal and beta testing, launching and rolling out products, closing out projects, monitoring products for profitability, determining the probability for new enhancements, designing similar new products, and coordinating all steps involved in the discontinuation of products and services.|
World Management Concepts, Houston, Texas
1999 - Present
|Senior Product Manager|
|Managed all operations involved in requirements gathering, design, development, and execution of new or enhanced product offerings for e-commerce and company initiatives within regional, national, and third party markets. Interacted with vice presidents, directors, and managers representing information technology, gateway/networking, authorization, quality assurance, engineering, check processing, electronic payments, customer care, merchant services, accounting and billing, strategic marketing, communications, legal, planning and analysis, and risk management. Supervised a product service manager.|
• Served as project leader over infrastructure with 15 direct reports involved in the design and development of a solution that allows consumers to send and receive money from one consumer to another through e-commerce.
- Met deadlines within 60 days
- Worked on testing and modifications in a timely fashion until rollout was achieved
• Managed a project with 10 direct reports that enable a partner the ability to process and settle transactions for net marketers and aggregators within the business-to-business market, which is in the testing stage and anticipated to generate $7 million in transaction volumes over the next 18 months.
• Developed enhancements to solution for the United States and Canadian markets, enabling merchants to accept payments over the telephone through the company or by paper check draft without the use of a credit card.
• Co-developed the first non-face-to-face electronic payments offering for infrastructure, a consumer check payment option that is processed electronically through the network.
- Served as a project leader with 15 direct reports
• Originally a product manager overseeing product development projects related to gaming, grocery, and financial (FIP) vertical markets until promoted to a senior position, specializing in e-commerce services.
World Management Concepts, Houston, Texas
1998 - 1999
|Managed corporate initiative projects and improved the project management process within the organization. Interacted with senior vice presidents and directors within the company. Served as liaison for assessments and impact analyses on existing projects and new opportunities, as well as leading corporate planning process efforts.|
• Developed and enhanced new project request templates, business requirement documents, and methodologies for future project opportunities.
• Created and led directors and vice presidents from within the company to act as a governing body for projects and process improvements.
Zane Company, Atlanta, GA
1989 - 1997
|Worked with the product development group to enhance existing products and generate new product offerings. Marketed products to internal sales force and distributors. Interacted externally with financial institutions, processors, and terminal providers.|
• Developed sales tools such as launch kits, training materials, and communications collateral
• Introduced a new check reader for retail and grocery store market that provided an additional peripheral device along with the credit card terminal as a complete solution
• Participated in the initial gathering of research requirements for the electronic benefits transfer (EBT) and government market sector.
• Received four promotions during tenure.
|EDUCATION AND TRAINING|
Georgia State University, Atlanta, Georgia
|National Automated Clearing House Association - Educational Workshops |
American Management Association - Improving Project Management Skills: The Basics for Success,
Product Management, and Fundamentals of Marketing: Your Action Plan for Success
|National Automated Clearing House Association|
|•||Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook), Microsoft Project, and Visio, with an understanding of web design and network protocols as well as TeleCheck authorization, gateway, and settlement engines.|
Use the Country Job Search or Job Search in Country job search engines!
Remember that your resume must be targeted, scannable and generate hits. If you have difficulty with your resume writing instead of staring at a blank piece of paper, use resume samples and resume templates.
Most recruiters expect to receive a cover letter together with your CV or resume. So, prepare a cover letter convincing the reader why you are the best candidate for the interview using cover letter writing tips.
Other Products Manager Resume Sample Info
To be successful in your country job search and get the jobs you want, you need to prepare a cover letter and CV or resume which you must email instantly to the prospective employers selected during a job search.
When you receive an invitation to the interview, you may apply for a visa and work permit. Then prepare yourself for a job interview and take a look at typical job interview questions, job interview tips and other job search skills.
Follow up the job interview with a thank you letter. Employers regard this as an indication of your final interest in the position.
Good luck with the Products Manager resume sample.