Real Estate Salesperson Resume Sample
This reverse chronological resume format lists job experience starting with your most recent position and ending with your first job. Is widely accepted and is applicable to most job seekers. The reverse chronological order resumes are easy to read and can highlight career growth.
This format suit those whose career goals are clearly defined and whose job objectives align with their work history. Check the reverse chronological resume advantages & disadvantages. The reverse chronological order resume format is preferred by most job recruiters.
THE REAL ESTATE SALESPERSON RESUME SAMPLE PROVIDES STYLISTIC IDEAS THAT YOU MAY USE IN YOUR RESUME
|Street Address||Home: Phone #|
|City, ST ZipCode||E-mail: Email Address|
- Accomplished Real Estate Salesperson with experience in sales, business development, marketing, strategic planning, and client relationship management within the field of real estate.
- Possess State of Nevada Real Estate License.
- Proven success leading business development efforts, expanding client base, and increasing revenue potential within real estate organizations.
- Skilled in improving client retention levels within highly competitive real estate markets.
- Surpassing sales objectives on a consistent basis due to sound sales acumen.
- Exceptional leadership abilities concerning team initiatives.
- Adept at communicating with title companies, escrow companies, lenders, and third parties throughout the entire real estate sales process.
Coldwell Real Estate – Las Vegas, Nevada
2006 – Present
Real Estate Salesperson
- Maintained full responsibility for preparing and showing model homes to prospective buyers.
- Played a key role in establishing a rapport with prospective buyers to determine housing needs, urgency, and ability to purchase.
- Led efforts to monitor traffic flow and identify areas of successful marketing tactics.
- Fielded high volumes of inbound client calls concerning various properties.
- Executed clerical functions including preparing correspondence, filing documents, maintaining records, and arranging appointments.
- Served as the representative to many home builders in the Las Vegas valley.
- Developed sales reports, as well as the status of construction reports successfully.
- Conducted various home buying financial programs.
Metro Realty – Las Vegas, Nevada
1991 – 2005
Real Estate Salesperson
- Managed all facets of real estate transactions for a diverse clientele.
- Conducted property showings and open houses on a regular basis.
- Evaluated prospective residential properties and determined accurate listing prices.
- Negotiated sales and purchase contracts.
- Prepared and submitted offers.
- Spearheaded business development efforts and expanded client base.
- Introduced strategic marketing plans that increased revenue levels.
- Played a key role in increasing client retention within a saturated market.
- Cultivated positive and enduring relationships with all clients.
Use the Country Job Search or Job Search in Country job search engines!
Remember that your resume must be targeted, scannable and generate hits. If you have difficulty with your resume writing instead of staring at a blank piece of paper, use resume samples and resume templates.
Most recruiters expect to receive a cover letter together with your CV or resume. So, prepare a cover letter convincing the reader why you are the best candidate for the interview using cover letter writing tips.
Other Real Estate Salesperson Resume Sample Info
To be successful in your country job search and get the jobs you want, you need to prepare a cover letter and CV or resume which you must email instantly to the prospective employers selected during a job search.
When you receive an invitation to the interview, you may apply for a visa and work permit. Then prepare yourself for a job interview and take a look at typical job interview questions, job interview tips and other job search skills.
Follow up the job interview with a thank you letter. Employers regard this as an indication of your final interest in the position.
Good luck with the Real Estate Salesperson resume sample.