Send Resumes to Job Recruiters
The best-written resume is worthless if no one sees it!
So, use one of the following methods to send resumes:
Five compelling reasons why you should apply online:
- It's fast. The person with the power to hire could be reading your job application within minutes of you sending it.
- It's inexpensive. It's cheaper, per resume, than the cost of a postal stamp! No paying stationery, couriers or long distance phone charges.
- It's easy. Send applications right from your computer desktop. You can paste files (like your CV or cover letter) from your own hard drive or floppy disk.
- It's preferred. Most of the recruitment consultants keep electronic files on candidates. If you send paper, someone has to scan or key it into their system. Improve your prospects by making life easier for job recruiters, employment agencies and recruitment agencies or employers.
- It works. We get e-mails from very happy job seekers and very satisfied employers who have met up via e-mail. The Internet is changing the way "we've always done things". Embrace change and all the opportunities it offers.
So, send a resume by selecting suitable for your services from the:
- To maximize the computer's ability to read your resume, provide the cleanest original. Make your resume scannable.
- Use good quality plain white 8 1/2" x 11" or A4 paper.
- Print on one side only.
- Provide a laser printer original if possible. An inkjet printer or a high-quality typewriter original is OK. Avoid dot-matrix printouts and low-quality copies.
- Send printed originals by regular mail or courier in a large envelope.
- Folded, stapled or otherwise mutilated resumes will not scan well.
- Fax is not a good idea because it will degrade print quality.
- However, when faxing use a minimum of 12 font size and set the fax to "Fine Mode". The recipient will get a better quality copy.
We are strongly recommending that you send resumes together with cover letters.
Remember that your CV/resume must be targeted, scannable and generate hits. If you have difficulty with your CV writing or resume writing instead of staring at a blank piece of paper, use CV samples and CV templates, resume samples and resume templates.
Most recruiters expect to receive a cover letter together with your CV or resume. So, prepare a cover letter convincing the reader why you are the best candidate for the interview using cover letter writing tips.
Other Send Resumes Info
When you receive an invitation to the job interview, you may apply for a visa and work permit. Then prepare yourself for a job interview and take a look at the dress code because how you dress is one of the most important attributes in being hired.
Send resumes and good luck with your job search and sending resumes to employers!