Medical Sales Professional Resume Sample
This reverse chronological resume format lists job experience starting with your most recent position and ending with your first job. Is widely accepted and is applicable to most job seekers. The reverse chronological order resumes are easy to read and can highlight career growth.
This format suit those whose career goals are clearly defined and whose job objectives align with their work history. Check the reverse chronological resume advantages & disadvantages. The reverse chronological order resume format is preferred by most job recruiters.
THE MEDICAL SALES PROFESSIONAL RESUME SAMPLE PROVIDES STYLISTIC IDEAS THAT YOU MAY USE IN YOUR RESUME
City, ST ZipCode, Country
|Healthcare Professional with nine years of experience in sales, marketing, and management in the medical industry. Identify and implement strategies to reduce costs, increase revenues, strengthen customer relationships, improve business processes, and drive profitable growth. Develop and increase client base by implementing targeted sales strategy. Build on technical background and product knowledge to understand customer needs and concerns and recommend solutions.|
Spirit Hospitals, Tampa, FL
1996 - Present
|Area Case Manager|
|• Market and sell acute care services to physicians and other healthcare professionals in the medical office, hospital, and clinical settings. Oversee territory covering two counties, serving seven hospitals and coordinating efforts with a ten-member sales team. Serve as one of two Registered Nurses in their system.
• Plan and implement targeted sales activities to build and maintain business. Emphasize value-added services in a market dominated by well-capitalized competitors.
• Resurrect inactive accounts through consistent sales calls. Increased territory revenue three-fold within one year.
• Deliver a 50% increase in account referrals. Maintain a high conversion rate based on each individual hospital's criteria.
Health Services, Tampa, FL
1996 - 1998
|• Worked with managed care providers on various projects, and analyzed their needs and provided solutions based on background and experience.
• Increased revenues through the development and streamlining of operational policies and procedures.
• Initiated sales and marketing strategies to grow managed care companies' business. Interviewed and hired case managers as needed.
• Developed and implemented in-house training of staff for coordinated care management.
The Insurance Group, Tampa, FL
1995 - 1996
|Clinical Review Specialist|
|• Marketed and sold products/services in four counties to hospitals, physicians, surgeons, and other healthcare providers. Maintained 100+ physicians in the database with over 50% referring business on a continuous basis.
• Achieved top national sales ranking, #10 out of 50 in the company in 1997, along with achieving top state sales ranking, #3 out of 14 in the company in 1997.
• Presented products and services, answered technical questions. Developed and presented slide presentations customized for each prospective client.
• Established relationships with health care professionals.
Health Care Offerings of Florida, Tampa, FL
1993 - 1995
|Health Services Coordinator|
|• Reviewed and monitored medical and hospital statements for accuracy in providing cost containment. Received Significant Achievement Award (in 1995 and 1996) for saving the company $1.6 million in Workmen's Compensation claims.
• Selected to head the Diversity Committee's team project promoting multicultural understanding and standardization of managed care policies. Served on the consultant group project.
• Developed and established policies and procedures for claim payment based on medically acceptable practices. Coordinated efforts with bill payment team.
• Maintained and kept a current database providing information on medical trends, acceptable/unacceptable practices, and unscheduled procedures. Worked with company adjusters, attorneys, and claims department personnel providing recommendations related to specific cases.
University of Phoenix (Distance Learning)
Manatee Community College
Tulane University, New Orleans, LA
Florida, Active, RN
|CONTINUING EDUCATION COURSES|
|•||Graduate Level Nursing Courses, Cardiac Rehabilitation, Critical Care Studies, IABP|
|•||Various continuing education courses/in-services/seminars as required to remain licensed in the state of Florida|
Use the Country Job Search or Job Search in Country job search engines!
Remember that your resume must be targeted, scannable and generate hits. If you have difficulty with your resume writing instead of staring at a blank piece of paper, use resume samples and resume templates or:
- "fill in the blanks" resume writing software.
Most recruiters expect to receive a cover letter together with your CV or resume.
So, prepare a cover letter convincing the reader why you are the best candidate for the interview.
If you have difficulty with your cover letter writing use one of these:
Other Medical Sales Professional Resume Sample Info
To be successful in your country job search and getting the jobs you want, you need to prepare a cover letter and CV or resume which you must email instantly to the prospective employers selected during a job search.
When you receive an invitation to the interview, you may apply for a visa and work permit. Then prepare yourself for a job interview and take a look at typical job interview questions, job interview tips and other job search skills.
Follow up the job interview with a thank you letter. Employers regard this as an indication of your final interest in the position.
Good luck with the Medical Sales Professional resume sample.