Merchandise Manager Resume Sample
This reverse chronological resume format lists job experience starting with your most recent position and ending with your first job. Is widely accepted and is applicable to most job seekers. The reverse chronological order resumes are easy to read and can highlight career growth.
This format suit those whose career goals are clearly defined and whose job objectives align with their work history. Check the reverse chronological resume advantages & disadvantages. The reverse chronological order resume format is preferred by most job recruiters.
THE MERCHANDISE MANAGER RESUME SAMPLE PROVIDES STYLISTIC IDEAS THAT YOU MAY USE IN YOUR RESUME
City, ST ZipCode, Country
|SUMMARY OF QUALIFICATIONS|
|• Extensive experience in all aspects of merchandising and product development in the fashion industry.
• Proven success in meeting and exceeding sales potential.
• Highly proficient in managing all aspects of the store including displays, employee training, and inventory control.
• Adept at dealing with diverse clientele and upper-level management.
Maxwell Women's Fashions, Riverside, NY
1999 - Present
|Brand Partner and Co-Sales Manager|
|Handled merchandise placement and presentation. Enforced store and company standards, windows, displays, and fixtures. Monitored target sales totals. Reviewed sales figures and prepared month, season, and year projections. Managed employee performance evaluations and incentive programs to increase employee productivity.
• Achieved maximum sales potential through timely execution of all company merchandising directives and strategies.
• Assisted store sales manager in daily operations including inventory control and management, payroll, and training new hires.
Sports Company, New York, NY
1998 - 1999
|District Merchandise Coordinator|
|Coordinated new groups on the selling floor. Set responsibilities and goals for selling specialists. Conducted product seminars for the department store's staff. Reinforced best appearance and location given to Gianni by each store.
• Maintained sales performance in three departments including misses, women's, and Petites in nine Long Island stores.
• Acted as liaison between department managers and buyers.
Macy's, East Manhasset, NY
1992 - 1998
|Executive Trainee/Assistant Manager|
|Coordinated floor merchandise. Managed departmental inventory for shortages. Provided job training, scheduling, merchandising, and customer service.
• Supervised staff of 15 employees.
• Evaluated sales objectives and achieved optimized sales potential.
Queens College, Flushing, NY
|Bachelor of Arts, Accounting|
Use the Country Job Search or Job Search in Country job search engines!
Remember that your resume must be targeted, scannable and generate hits. If you have difficulty with your resume writing instead of staring at a blank piece of paper, use resume samples and resume templates or:
- "fill in the blanks" resume writing software.
Most recruiters expect to receive a cover letter together with your CV or resume.
So, prepare a cover letter convincing the reader why you are the best candidate for the interview.
If you have difficulty with your cover letter writing use one of these:
Other Merchandise Manager Resume Sample Info
To be successful in your country job search and getting the jobs you want, you need to prepare a cover letter and CV or resume which you must email instantly to the prospective employers selected during a job search.
When you receive an invitation to the interview, you may apply for a visa and work permit. Then prepare yourself for a job interview and take a look at typical job interview questions, job interview tips and other job search skills.
Follow up the job interview with a thank you letter. Employers regard this as an indication of your final interest in the position.
Good luck with the Merchandise Manager resume sample.