Natural Gas Marketing Director Resume Sample
This reverse chronological resume format lists job experience starting with your most recent position and ending with your first job. Is widely accepted and is applicable to most job seekers. The reverse chronological order resumes are easy to read and can highlight career growth.
This format suit those whose career goals are clearly defined and whose job objectives align with their work history. Check the reverse chronological resume advantages & disadvantages. The reverse chronological order resume format is preferred by most job recruiters.
THE NATURAL GAS MARKETING DIRECTOR RESUME SAMPLE PROVIDES STYLISTIC IDEAS THAT YOU MAY USE IN YOUR RESUME
City, ST ZipCode, Country
|Natural Gas Marketing Professional with over 13 years of experience specializing in purchasing, gathering, transportation, and marketing throughout the Mid-Continent and Gulf Coast area. Strong customer relations individual with a background calling on major decision-makers representing key accounts, using consultative techniques throughout a multiple level process, and negotiating profitable contracts. Create and implement persuasive account strategies in a competitive marketplace, develop new business, and grow accounts. Involved in acquisitions, a new well development, contract administration, gas control, and imbalance coordination.|
Helix International, Houston, Texas
1996 - Present
|Marketing and Sales Manager|
|Generate the sale of natural gas marketing services and act as an agent for accounts throughout the Mid-Continent and Gulf Coast area. Call on presidents, vice presidents, business owners, and marketing directors who represent independent natural gas producers. Purchase spot and long-term gas supplies. Reported to the President until a reorganization in 1998 and now to the Vice President of Supply.
• Grew accounts from zero to over 20 customers within the first year, using contacts to bring accounts on board.
• Enabled company to market over 50 million cubic feet per day throughout a two-year contract and receive prepayment on this account.
• Assisted producers with natural gas acquisitions.
• Handled negotiations and contract administration for several new well connects (included auditing daily production for imbalance penalties).
• Initiated and set-up lines of credit for customers that generated increases in gas purchases.
• Participated in a team that grew the company from 30 to 100 employees, with personal responsibility for resolving problems within various departments.
World Management Concepts, Houston, Texas
1990 - 1996
|Managed all operations of the spot marketing department with a primary focus on Mid-Continent and Gulf Coast production and marketing. Emphasized drilling operations, visited sites, and interacted with superintendents and pipeline field personnel. Coordinated tie-ins for new wells. Supervised an office administrator, contract administrator, and accountant. Oversaw contract administration. Reported to the President.
• Built all accounts for this start-up business to an estimated monthly revenue in excess of $1 million.
• Developed a productive department by implementing controls to maintain overhead, establishing policies and procedures, and initiating a staff development training program.
• Oversaw gas control for the building of a pipeline, as well as gas balancing for the system.
• Served as agent for most producers.
Geo Consultants, Houston, Texas
1987 - 1990
|Coordinated and directed all operations of the Gas Supply Department in the satellite office. Supervised two contract administrators and a front desk clerk. Gained a thorough understanding of the operations of a gas marketing department, with a broad range of responsibility.
• Assisted Vice President with all coordinating and purchasing of natural gas.
• Built a portfolio of smaller independent accounts for this start-up company.
Lincoln, Beale & Frank, Houston, Texas
1986 - 1987
|Gas Acquisition Analyst|
|Assisted buyers in all areas of purchasing natural gas for the start-up of the Houston supply office. Plotted new wells, produced marketing letters, maintained records of new wells being drilled, and handled contract administration and customer service activities.|
|•||Microsoft Windows 95 and Word|
Houston Energy Association
Natural Gas Association of Oklahoma
National Energy Services Association
Use the Country Job Search or Job Search in Country job search engines!
Remember that your resume must be targeted, scannable and generate hits. If you have difficulty with your resume writing instead of staring at a blank piece of paper, use resume samples and resume templates or:
- "fill in the blanks" resume writing software.
Most recruiters expect to receive a cover letter together with your CV or resume.
So, prepare a cover letter convincing the reader why you are the best candidate for the interview.
If you have difficulty with your cover letter writing use one of these:
Other Natural Gas Marketing Director Resume Sample Info
To be successful in your country job search and getting the jobs you want, you need to prepare a cover letter and CV or resume which you must email instantly to the prospective employers selected during a job search.
When you receive an invitation to the interview, you may apply for a visa and work permit. Then prepare yourself for a job interview and take a look at typical job interview questions, job interview tips and other job search skills.
Follow up the job interview with a thank you letter. Employers regard this as an indication of your final interest in the position.
Good luck with the Natural Gas Marketing Director resume sample.