Supervisor Resume Sample
This reverse chronological resume format lists job experience starting with your most recent position and ending with your first job. Is widely accepted and is applicable to most job seekers. The reverse chronological order resumes are easy to read and can highlight career growth.
This format suit those whose career goals are clearly defined and whose job objectives align with their work history. Check the reverse chronological resume advantages & disadvantages. The reverse chronological order resume format is preferred by most job recruiters.
THE SUPERVISOR RESUME SAMPLE PROVIDES STYLISTIC IDEAS THAT YOU MAY USE IN YOUR RESUME
Street Address, City, ST ZipCode, Country
Phone #, Email Address
MANAGER • SUPERVISOR • TEAM LEADER
- Self-motivated, individual with exceptional leadership, organizational and supervisory skills, encompassing key values of integrity, honesty, appreciation, teamwork, growth and results-orientation with an eye toward continuous improvement.
- Respected team leader with excellent interpersonal skills. Interact well with individuals from diverse cultures and all professional levels. Teach, train, mentor, motivate and evaluate personnel to achieve the highest quality standards.
- Lead special projects and provide strategic insight into operations. Effectively manage and prioritize multiple responsibilities. Ensure adherence to policies and procedures to achieve objectives in safety, quality, production, good manufacturing practices and cost.
- Knowledgeable in:
- Personnel Supervision
- Human Relations
- Organizational Management
- Field Management
- Records Management
- Problem Resolution
- Mechanical Maintenance
- Hazardous Material Handling
- Principles of Instruction
- Office Administration
- First Aid
- Military Science
|United States Army||1986 – 2006|
- Fast-track promotions in recognition of leadership, valour, discipline, and attainment of highest test scores.
Senior Military Science Instructor, Pebble University (ROTC)
- Managed the ROTC program for 4 years. Trained cadets in military subjects with an emphasis on land navigation, first aid, small unit tactics, marksmanship, physical fitness, drill and ceremony. Coordinated and implemented all field training exercises. Led Pebble ROTC to top 10% ranking nationwide. Led Ranger Challenge Team to finish in the top 1 or 2 positions in each of three years.
First Sergeant, Ft. Panera, North Dakota
- Served as a senior enlisted soldier of Basic Combat Training Company consisting of 18 cadres, which trained approximately 240 Initial Entry Training Soldiers every 9-week cycle. Provided continuous guidance, counselling and assistance to permanent party and Initial Entry Training Soldiers. Served as Master Trainer; organized and directed Noncommissioned Officer Professional Development Program. Supervised all company personnel, logistics and administration.
Senior First Sergeant, Drill Sergeant, Ft. Panera, North Dakota
- For 3 years, trained 55 initial entry soldiers in each 8-week cycle to become highly motivated, skilled and physically fit. Directed logistics and administrative support; monitored discipline and morale.
Platoon Sergeant, Ranger Squad Leader, Team Leader, 7 years, Ft. Haderus, Iowa
Instructor / Squad Leader, 4 years, Ft. Swanson, Missouri
CERTIFICATION / AWARDS
Emergency Medical Technician, National Registry of EMT
Recipient of numerous performance awards including Bronze Star for Valor and Purple Heart
EDUCATION / TRAINING
U.S. Army Training included:
|School of Cadet Command||Long Range Surveillance Leader||Ranger / Airborne|
|Drill Sergeant||Basic Noncommissioned Officer||Infantryman / Pathfinder|
|Combat Lifesaver Training||Advanced Noncommissioned Officer||Primary Leadership Development|
|Military Freefall Jumpmaster||Packaging of Hazardous Materials for Transportation|
|Instructor / Trainer||Outward Bound, Certified Trainer (Group Training as well as One-on-One)|
Graduate, 1986, Easton High School – Easton, Pennsylvania
Descriptive terms of personal strengths in the workplace based on professional Personality Profiling
Competitive · Pioneering · Challenge-oriented · Accomplishes goals through people · Confident
Use the Country Job Search or Job Search in Country job search engines!
Remember that your CV/resume must be targeted, scannable and generate hits. If you have difficulty with your CV writing or resume writing instead of staring at a blank piece of paper, use CV samples, CV templates, resume samples and resume templates or:
- "fill in the blanks" resume writing software.
Most recruiters expect to receive a cover letter together with your CV or resume.
So, prepare a cover letter convincing the reader why you are the best candidate for the interview.
If you have difficulty with your cover letter writing use one of these:
Other Supervisor Resume Sample Info
To be successful in your country job search and getting the jobs you want, you need to prepare a cover letter and CV or resume which you must email instantly to the prospective employers selected during a job search.
When you receive an invitation to the interview, you may apply for a visa and work permit. Then prepare yourself for a job interview and take a look at typical job interview questions, job interview tips and other job search skills.
Follow up the job interview with a thank you letter. Employers regard this as an indication of your final interest in the position.
Good luck with the Supervisor resume sample.