Softr is an easy-to-use no-code platform to build custom software powered by your data (Airtable and Google Sheets). If you’re interested in being on the cutting edge of technology and advancing your career at a fast-growing, profitable, impact-driven company, then read on…
Our mission is to become the world’s largest ecosystem of no-code applications, where anyone can discover, create, collaborate, and share apps!
We believe everyone should be able to create the software they need without engineers or designers.
Since our launch at the beginning of 2021, over 200,000 professionals have adopted Softr and built powerful and beautiful apps like customer portals, internal tools, community hubs and more.
We’re a fully remote, distributed and diverse team of curious, ambitious, hungry and humble individuals.
What you will do
As a Head of Content & SEO, you will report to the Head of Marketing and be the driving force behind our content and SEO channels. In addition, you will:
In this role you will:
- Develop a content strategy that aligns with short-term and long-term marketing objectives— like growing acquisition, engagement, revenue, and brand awareness.
- Drive and scale content creation for our target audience at different points on their journey. This includes everything from programmatic SEO pages, blog articles and guides, to web copy, videos, and more.
- Find and experiment with new ways of to put our content in front of our target audiences.
- Create content guidelines and act as a guardian of Softr’s brand tone and voice. All content should resonate with our style, quality, tone of voice, and messaging.
- Work closely with other teammates, like product marketing managers, growth marketers, and designers. You’ll join forces on various projects, campaigns and distribution strategies.
- Create, monitor and fine-tune our content and SEO strategies to improve KPIs like traffic, engagement, and conversions.
What you bring to the table
- Experienced with horizontal, PLG-type SaaS companies. Ideally, you have helped early-stage companies figure out scalable and defensible marketing acquisition channels and helped grow to the Series B stage and beyond.
- Led content as a primary growth driver. You have successfully lead content initiatives that have been key contributors to a company’s growth. You’re adept at creating and executing content strategies that not only attract but also retain and engage a diverse audience base.
- Passion for no-code and automation and the audience we serve. We’re looking for someone excited about the no-code space and who wants to dive deep into understanding our audience. Bonus points if you’ve used no-code and automation platforms meaningfully (for work, side projects, we want to learn about them all).
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills. We’re a 100% remote team, and writing is our primary means of communication at Softr. And we talk to customers a lot, so you must be strong in communicating with them and gathering insights in real-time.
- Love for solving problems. Our customers range from individuals to some of the Fortune 500 companies, and they are all unique. You are able to understand their specific needs, answer questions, and solve problems on the fly.
- You care deeply about users. You are customer-centric and have experience building and maintaining relationships with complex, multi-geographical customers. You are a customer-focused marketer and want to understand and connect with our audience deeply to inform our marketing strategy.
- Urgency is your mindset. We look for people who act with speed in everything they do, yet never lose sight of the bigger picture. As a part of a fast-growing company, you’ll juggle a variety of initiatives at once, and as a part of a distributed team, you’ll be trusted to work with minimal supervision. You’re organized, outstanding at multitasking and able to operate effectively with ambiguity and change. You will also have strong decision-making skills.
- Strategic and scrappy. As an early-stage company, we are still building out our growth engine, you should be excited about the opportunity to get in on the ground floor. You’ll be hands-on building and executing in
tools, but you’ll also need to set goals and budgets, prioritize initiatives, and report on key metrics to the entire company.
What’s in it for you
- Fast-growing company and opportunity to make an impact on a large scale.
- Fully remote and flexible work schedule.
- Competitive salary and equity options.
- One annual company retreat to an awesome place.
- Home workspace setup budget.
- Professional development allowance.
- Our customers love Softr! A daily dose of customer love and positive feedback that rewards your work.
If you’re interested in being on the cutting edge of technology and advancing your career at a fast-growing, high-impact company, then you are at the right place.